About: Rob Gonda
- Rob Gonda is a Director of Strategy for Sapient and former Editor-in-Chief of the AJAX Developer's Journal. He is an Advanced Certified Coldfusion Developer, member of the Adobe Community Experts, frequent contributor to the CFDJ and ADJ, frequent speaker at IT and developer conferences nationwide, co-author of Real-World Ajax, author of ajaxCFC, holds a BS in computer science and engineering, and an MBA with a specialization in entrepreneurship. He specializes in Rich Internet Applications and object-oriented architecture. Rob’s mission is to develop forward-thinking expertise that will ensure clients are always on par with rapidly changing technologies and maintain it’s ethos of evolving.
Posts by Rob Gonda:
- Jon Stewart explains Twitter, 04 Mar 2009 in Social Media&Video&Viral
- Best Tools to Analyze, Aggregate, and Visualize Twitter Data, 18 Feb 2009 in Interactive Marketing&Social Media&Technology
- Twitter will not kill Google, 10 Feb 2009 in Consumer Trends&Cutting Edge Media&Future Trends&Social Media
- Viral Video Friday, 06 Feb 2009 in Video&Viral
- Confirmed: Adobe Flash for the iPhone for 2009, 02 Feb 2009 in Gadgets&iPhone&Mobile&Technology